A fun science activity program for children aged 5 to 12, created and facilitated by biologist Maria Macedo, PhD since 2015
This year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, classes are à la carte thus parents can register the children at their convenience.
Age groups : 5 - 7 years and 8 - 12 years
Course duration : 1h30
Class days : Wednesdays
Hours: 1:50 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 5:40 p.m.
Language : French
Number of students: From 3 to 8 children
Location: The parish of Saint Jacques in Lausanne
Address: Av. Du Léman 26, Lausanne
Access: Direct bus line n.9 (“Avenue du Léman” stop)
Or by car (several parking spaces are available for parking)
Price per course : CHF 40 .--
Payment : by TWINT or bank transfer or in cash
To allow children to keep learning science while having fun, measures to tackle the Covid-19 epidemic include :
·The maximum number of children in the room will be 8.
· The teacher will be wearing a chirurgical type of mask all afternoon.
· Parents cannot enter the room
· No one shakes hands anymore to greet.
· Children wash their hands with soap when entering and leaving lessons.
· Tables, chairs and all equipment will be disinfected before each class.
· The windows will be open for 15 min to 30 min before the workshop to ventilate the room well.
· The plates and glasses used to taste it are disposable or if plastic washed with bleach